"Your most important meal of the day"
Whether you are here to climb Snowdon, thrill yourself at Zipworld, explore the region or have a relaxing walk in the woods surrounding our extensive breakfast will set you up for a great day in Snowdonia. We have healthy and/or hearty options available and regularly cater for vegetarians, vegans and soya, wheat or lactose intolerance (please inform us in advance).
TO START or COLD OPTION:
· Seasonal Fruit Salad
· Selection of Cereals
· Selection of Yoghurts
· Toast with Various Preserves
· Chilled Orange or Apple Juice
- Bacon, Sausage, Free Range Eggs *
- Jackie's 'secret' Sauce Mushrooms
- Baked Tomato & Baked Beans
- (Vegetarian or Vegan sausage available)
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs
- Poached Egg(s) on Toast or Sausage Sandwich
· Nescafé Alta Rica Coffee or Decaf
· Tea or Earl Grey
· Fruit or Herbal Teas
· Brita Filtered Hot Water (for your own infusion)
· Orange Juice or Apple Juice
If you are up and out before breakfast commences (eg. climbing Snowdon)
we can usually make up a packed lunch if you inform us the night before.
- Adult Only
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Storage
- Country Retreat
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Golfcourse (within 2 Miles)
- Linen And Towels Provided
- Parking On-site
- Romantic Breaks
- Vegan Options Available
- Walking Holidays
Our cancellation policy is 2 weeks prior to your stay when booking direct and 30 days before when booking via online booking agents. At 14 or 30 days before your stay full payment will be taken from the registered card and is non-refundable. We always advise our guests to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances to do with pets, family, transport and illness. If payment cannot be taken we will attempt to contact you to correct the issue. If we are unable to take payment within 24 hours the booking will be cancelled.
By booking a room or rooms with ourselves you are agreeing to abide by our Terms & Conditions detailed on our website at www.bodgwynedd.com/terms. We ask that you read them prior to arrival.